Refuge Bar Tap Takeover
To Celebrate the End of the Beer Year (EOBY) we have not One, but 6 New beers- coming to a Bottle-O or bar near you! A Sneak Peak at all of these will be happening this FRIDAY (7th June) when ROCKY RIDGE RELEASES REFUGE at Refuge Small Bar, Subiaco.
1. Holy Shit it’s a KIWI- going back to our original HSIAM, the kiwi makes a return. Slightly more tart, slightly more salty than last year, but with the same smash in the face of KIWI flavour. 3.4%
2. Dank Side of the Moon- The ying to the yang of Pine on you crazy diamond. A Black IIPA, Double Dry hopped and bursting with aromatics. 8.85%
3. Alfies Lager- Our head brewer Ross has made fitting tribute to his pup Alfie with this deliciously Rich and Malty take on the traditional German style. Deceptively consumable.
4. The Front Rower Kiwi IIIPA. A move away from our standard 100% Australian ethos, brewed to celebrate the hop flavours of NZ. Huge, Dank, Piney, Tropical. 10.5% and will tear your tastebuds to shreds.
5. Choc Coconut Porter- The first of our more experimental series, utilising 20kg of shredded and roasted coconut. Massive aromatics, silky smooth chocolate body and moreish finish.
6. Karl Joins the Mafia- Our 2019 GABS entrant sees a robust version of our White Buffalo (white stout) take centre stage. 9% of Rich coffee and full mouthfeel. Not for the faint of heart.